Care of your Part
Simple care ensures that your juwel stays beautiful for much longer. That is why it is important to keep the breast milk jewelry with all the care, following these guidelines:
1. Avoid putting on perfumes or creams while wearing the jewelry. Contact of these beauty products directly on the juwel can cause damage.
2. Avoid sleeping with your pendant. During sleep, if we're not conscious of our movements, it can cause malfunctions.
3. The handling of the jewelry should always be done in the most delicate way possible, to avoid scratches or breakage.
4. Try to store your juwels separately so they are not damaged when it comes to contact with each other.
5. Avoid taking a shower, sea or pool with your pendant. Always try to take it off so it won't suffer damage.
6. Gold plated pieces have a natural wear and tear. To keep them new, it is recommended to take a new gold bath whenever necessary.
7. For cleaning your juwel just use a clean, dry flannel. It's enough to ensure the necessary cleaning.
8. Avoid the use of abrasives or ready-to-clean formulas.
9. Avoid storing your juwel in a damp and stuffy place.